[Mesa-dev] Status of VDPAU and XvMC state-trackers (was Re: Build error on current xvmc-r600 pipe-video)

Andy Furniss andyqos at ukfsn.org
Fri May 6 07:29:23 PDT 2011

Andy Furniss wrote:

> It does fix xvmc - my chip is RV770 (well RV790) so I wasn't expecting
> any change.

I've got a RV670 box that I test with occasionally, so I thought I would
try that - I didn't get to test the patch as I found it has suffered a
separate regression, which causes quite different and bad artifacts.

Playing around with git reset --hard I found that -

dd6cd206a6395be651bc965580e17c0d63513c7b

[g3dvl] correctly implement non power of two buffers

regresses rendering on my RV670.