[Mesa-dev] Status of VDPAU and XvMC state-trackers (was Re: Build error on current xvmc-r600 pipe-video)

Christian König deathsimple at vodafone.de
Sun May 15 11:05:31 PDT 2011

Am Montag, den 09.05.2011, 20:04 +0100 schrieb Andy Furniss:
> On my rv790 there are still vdpau decode artifacts that don't show with
> xvmc -
I fixed a couple of bugs with the vdpau implementation, at least the
first 50 frame of pendulum are now binary identical to the xvmc output
and newmobcal now also looks identically to what xvmc produce. There are
still some idct or mc related artefacts, but since I'm now able to
binary compare the outputs it should be possible to also fix those.

> My rv670 is still suffering quite different problems both xvmc and vdpau -
>
> http://www.andyqos.ukfsn.org/pend-rv670-vdpau.png
> http://www.andyqos.ukfsn.org/mobcal-rv670-vdpau.png
It's on my todo list, but I don't have any idea what's causing this,
probably more a bug inside the driver than in the video code.

Christian.