[Mesa-dev] swrast tfp cleanup

Benjamin Franzke benjaminfranzke at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 2 07:42:31 PDT 2011

2011/11/2 George Sapountzis <gsapountzis at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> [please cc: me in any replies]
>
> I rebased (with minor cleanups) the patches submitted by Benjamin
> Franzke and put them at:

Thanks for reminding. I wanted to wait for feedback, but there was no
answer (same as for my comments on the original patches on the list),
and forgot to push the patches then.

It would have been fair, when you'd have used git-am for applying the
patches to keep me as author. So if you are ok, I'm going to push my
original patches.