[Mesa-dev] glReadPixels broken w/ latest MapRenderbuffer changes

Brian Paul brianp at vmware.com
Fri Nov 4 06:31:54 PDT 2011

The pure, non-DRI swrast driver dies in all glReadPixels calls when
reading from the front/back color buffers.  So basically all piglit
tests fail.

I think that the problem is there is no rb->Data for these surfaces;
they're XImages/Pixmaps.  The xlib driver needs to have
Map/UnmapRenderbuffer functions that can access the pixels in the
XImage/Pixmaps.

Sorry I didn't spot that before you pushed the series, Eric.

I may not be able to dig into this until later, or the weekend.

-Brian