[Mesa-dev] 7.11 cherry-picks

Marek Olšák maraeo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 18:49:09 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

In case you wondered what's happening in the 7.11 branch... I noticed
that cherry-picking bug fixes stopped soon after 7.11 was released. I
went ahead and cherry-picked those commits which were marked as
candidates for stable and those which weren't but fixed piglit
failures and other bugs. Most of the non-candidates were the glsl
commits. I didn't cherry-pick any nouveau- or intel-specific fixes.

In total, 76 commits were pushed and I was mostly targeting r300g and
the related core Mesa components. I am not done cherry-picking
r600g-specific commits yet.

It wasn't easy to find the fixes which fixed piglit tests but hadn't
been marked as candidates for stable. We should really use the line
"NOTE: This is a candidate for.." more often.

Feel free to review that I didn't push anything that shouldn't be there.

Thanks,
Marek