[Mesa-dev] implicit declaration of function wl_drm_create

Benjamin Franzke benjaminfranzke at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 18 13:53:16 PDT 2011

2011/10/18 chris <wwzbwwzb at 163.com>:
> Dear
>
> Could anyone tell me where is the "wl_drm_create" function defined? I can't
> find it anywhere, no definition can be found. No google information can be
> searched! Why?

Seems like you're compiling mesa 7.11 again wayland master, but they
are incompatible.
The wl_drm_create function is no longer generated from the protocol file,
wl_display_bind has to be used with current wayland, and there are
other incompatibilities.

You should use mesa from git instead.
(You could also try whether mesa 7.11 builds/runs fine against the
wayland 0.8 branch.
But I'm not sure if thats working, and if its still legacy stuff your
using then..
I'd really suggest to use mesa master instead.)