[Mesa-dev] Reminder: FOSDEM2012 speakers due Okt 1st.

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Mon Sep 26 00:45:06 PDT 2011

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 09:14:05AM +0200, Luc Verhaegen wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 09:09:57AM +0200, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:
> > Am 26.09.11, 07:21 +0200 schrieb Luc Verhaegen:
> >> * Martin Peres - Nouveau
> >> * Alon Levy - Xspice
> >> * Chris Wilson - Cairo
> >>
> >> Only half the amount needed, with 5 days left. Surely we can do better
> >> than that for X/Mesa/Wayland/Anything graphics.
> >
> > I can talk about ICC colour management on top of a compositing window
> > manager. The talk would cover CompICC and the X Color Management spec.
> >
> > kind regards
> > Kai-Uwe Behrmann
>
> Great stuff :)
>
> Luc Verhaegen.

To clarify, since Kai-Uwe wondered whether ICC would fit into an "Xorg
track" at FOSDEM: anything related to X/Graphics drivers/Wayland/...
goes.

Also, the exact topic does not need to be (fully) clear yet, all i need
to know now is that you are definitely coming, and that you would be
happy to talk about something that somewhat fits into this possible
devroom.

I would also like to know now which general topic, or topics, you could
talk about, so i have something to show for with the FOSDEM organizers.
If, by the time the FOSDEM schedule needs to be completed, you decide
that you have something completely to talk about in this DevRoom, then
that is just fine.

Luc Verhaegen.