[Mesa-dev] [ANNOUNCE] apitrace 2.0
jose.r.fonseca at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 15:12:20 PDT 2011
There were a bunch of features accumulated on apitrace's master
branch, so I've tagged version 2.0:
* Flush/sync trace file only when there is an uncaught signal/exception,
yielding a 5x speed up while tracing.
* Employ google snappy compression library instead
of zlib, yielding a further 2x speed up while tracing.
* Better GUI performance with very large traces, by loading frames from disk on
* Implement and advertise `GL_GREMEDY_string_marker` and
* Mac OS X support.
* Support up-to OpenGL 4.2 calls.
Tarball available from https://github.com/apitrace/apitrace/tarball/2.0
Feel free to report any issues on
https://github.com/apitrace/apitrace/issues or ask questions on
More information about the mesa-dev