[Mesa-dev] 3D DRI running on i5 GMA HD/vxWorks 6.8 (demo video attached)

Kenneth Graunke kenneth at whitecape.org
Wed Apr 11 23:55:51 PDT 2012

On 04/11/2012 12:41 AM, Srinivasulu Reddy Malapati -ERS, HCL Tech wrote:
> Hi Josh ,
>
> I am also trying integration of Mesa on VxWorks with Wokbench 3.2. I
> have selected “VxWorks Application Project” Type to start with and I am
> getting a lot of errors . Can you please suggest me on how to proceed in
> that and it will be a great help for me.
>
> Thanking you in Advance
>
> Srinivas.

Hi,

You probably want to contact the original poster directly (joshua he
<joshua5089 at gmail.com>), seeing as this thread is a full year old.  I
don't know if he reads this mailing list actively; as far as I know he's
only posted twice, once in July 2010, and again in April 2011.

I doubt anyone else on mesa-dev has worked much with vxWorks, so you
probably won't be able to find much help here.

--Ken