[Mesa-dev] How to use gbm_surface_lock_front_buffer() ?

Bie Tiwei kis.twb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 20:09:52 PDT 2012

Hello,

I downloaded and modified the code here
(http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~krh/mesa-demos/tree/src/egl/opengl/eglkms.c?h=gbm-surface),
in order to continuous display in the loop.  But it doesn't work. The
output message is:

EGL_VERSION = 1.4 (DRI2)
1
handle=14, stride=7680
2
handle=17, stride=7680
3
handle=14, stride=7680
4
Segmentation fault

gdb's debug message is:
gbm_bo_get_handle (bo=0x0) at main/gbm.c:231
231        return bo->handle;

Please point out the errors in my code (attachment), I really don't
know how to use gbm_surface_lock_front_buffer(), drmModeSetCrtc(), and
drmModePageFlip().  I have googled it for many days,  but can not find
a suitable tutorial or examples about this. I really want to run egl
on drm, for it looks so cool !

Many thanks !

Bie Tiwei