[Mesa-dev] softpipe GL3 status

Ian Romanick idr at freedesktop.org
Fri Jan 6 13:12:20 PST 2012

On 01/06/2012 12:30 PM, Jakob Bornecrantz wrote:

> [...]

Okay.  Eric also talked to them.  He was told they wanted a branch soon
so that they could start pulling it for their RC builds.  Their
drop-dead code freeze is February 16th.  It seems that branching today
or Wednesday and releasing on, say, February 2nd should meet their needs
and give us time to fix bugs, etc.

Does that sound sensible?