[Mesa-dev] llvmpipe lp_build_context

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 00:04:45 PST 2012

Hi,

So I've been playing a bit more with integers in gallivm, but I'm not
100% sure how the original design though about incorporating them.

The lp_build_contexts seems to take a base type of a float and have
some sort of int types associated it with it, should I add more to
this struct for uints?

In my current hacking around, I've created a new build context called
uint_bld that goes alongside the base one, but I'm getting the feeling
this isn't the correct direction.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~airlied/mesa/log/?h=llvmpipe-int-work

has my current attempt at getting the opcodes in place, mainly
removing asserts and trying to add ints.

Dave.