[Mesa-dev] renderbuffer-cleanups-v2 branch

Brian Paul brianp at vmware.com
Mon Jan 16 13:30:57 PST 2012

The renderbuffer-cleanups-v2 branch removes all the old swrast
GetRow/PutRow stuff.  All swrast rendering is now done through
renderbuffer mapping and the format_pack/unpack.c code.

The gl_renderbuffer type is smaller and cleaner now.  Plus, a few more
old driver hooks are removed.

There's room for more clean-ups and improvements in the swrast and
non-gallium DRI drivers but I'm probably not going to do much with
that since the objective of cleaning up core Mesa is done now.

I'll probably merge this to master later this week if there's no
concerns.  I've tested with i965 and will try i945 later.

-Brian