[Mesa-dev] renderbuffer-cleanups-v2 branch

Matt Turner mattst88 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 09:42:15 PST 2012

On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 9:56 AM, Brian Paul <brianp at vmware.com> wrote:
> I'm going to hold off on merging until Matt fixes the build problem I
> mentioned in my other message.   It'll make bisecting easier for me in case
> a regression is found.

It looks to me like --enable-xlib-glx was (always?) broken with
shared-glapi. Using --enable-glx-tls avoids the problem. I'm still
looking at it, but don't hold this patch set up on account of me. If
you want to revert adefee50 until we can figure out why
--enable-xlib-glx --disable-glx-tls doesn't work, that's okay with me.

Thanks,
Matt