[Mesa-dev] Unigine Heaven and OilRush throwing X errors

Kenneth Graunke kenneth at whitecape.org
Sun Jan 22 02:21:51 PST 2012

I'm getting GLX errors from Unigine Heaven, as well as OilRush:

X Error of failed request:  BadRequest (invalid request code or no such
   Major opcode of failed request:  153 (GLX)
   Minor opcode of failed request:  34 ()
   Serial number of failed request:  46

My software:
- xcb-proto and libxcb from git (2012-01-10)
- xserver
- Mesa master

I've verified that xcb_glx_create_context_attribs_arb_checked is getting
called, but is returning an error.  I'm not sure what to do.

Ian, could you please try Heaven on your system?

I've got reports of GPU hangs in OilRush on Sandybridge, but I can't
even get a context...