[Mesa-dev] some radeon/r200 cleanup/fixes

Barto mister.freeman at laposte.net
Mon Jul 30 02:06:49 PDT 2012

I did the tests in piglit (glean tests ) with my radeon 9000 ( rv250 ),

all is Ok, I have the same results with Roland's patches and without
Roland's patches,

I see no regressions, these patches for the r200 driver seem safe

5 Roland's patches start here :

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/mesa-dev/2012-July/024753.html