[Mesa-dev] Building under Windows

Jose Fonseca jfonseca at vmware.com
Wed Jun 20 06:51:54 PDT 2012

I use MinGW cross compilation exclusively, so never run into this issue.

However, I use scons w/ MSVC and this nevers happens, because scons passes options to MS lib/link via a option file.

GNU ar too, supports this, so it is probably just a matter of teaching scons to use option files to GNU ar too.

Jose