[Mesa-dev] UBO progress

Eric Anholt eric at anholt.net
Tue May 1 22:24:24 PDT 2012

I've pushed a "ubo" branch to my personal tree on fdo containing the
start of work on UBOs.  I pulled the glapi changes from vlj, but didn't
take much else -- his grammar was oddly divergent from the spec, I
didn't like the parallel type structure, and the interaction with the GL
API for uniforms had all changed anyway.

Right now, it's passing the piglit tests I sent out except for the error
check in the getuniformlocation.  I'm going to wait until I get some UBO
loads working in i965, and possibly fix up the qualifier handling,
before I send patches out for review.  I think the alignment/size
interfaces I have will be reasonable for drivers to use, but I'm not
sure.