[Mesa-dev] [PATCH 0/6] Constants through builtins evaluation rewrite
galibert at pobox.com
Wed May 2 14:11:36 PDT 2012
Here is the second version of that patch series. It's fundamentally
the same thing with a number of changes:
- respect the coding style a little better
- index the hash table on the variable object pointer and not the name
- handle function call in function call (tested with atan(a))
- handle if (tested with atan(a, b))
- handle conditional assign (tested with mix)
- fix the access to the body when the same builtin is used multiple times
What's missing is a piglit run, which I currently have technical
Thanks everybody for the reviews, I hope I haven't missed anything.
 Random need to click to place the window, looks like a race
condition with the window manager somehow. Kills the "automatic"
part of automatic testing the hard way though.
More information about the mesa-dev