[Mesa-dev] release schedule

Barto mister.freeman at laposte.net
Wed Sep 19 19:40:29 PDT 2012

I don't see the "GL_ARB_fragment_program" when I run glxinfo, my radeon
9000 AGP is only opengl 1.3:

OpenGL vendor string: Tungsten Graphics, Inc.
OpenGL renderer string: Mesa DRI R200 (RV250 4C66) x86/MMX/SSE2 TCL DRI2
OpenGL version string: 1.3 Mesa 8.0.4
OpenGL extensions:
    GL_ARB_multisample, GL_EXT_abgr, GL_EXT_bgra, GL_EXT_blend_color,
    GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_EXT_blend_subtract, GL_EXT_copy_texture,
    GL_EXT_polygon_offset, GL_EXT_subtexture, GL_EXT_texture_object,
    GL_EXT_vertex_array, GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array, GL_EXT_texture,
    GL_EXT_texture3D, GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip, GL_ARB_point_parameters,
    GL_EXT_draw_range_elements, GL_EXT_packed_pixels,
GL_EXT_point_parameters,
    GL_EXT_rescale_normal, GL_EXT_separate_specular_color,
    GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp, GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap,
    GL_SGIS_texture_border_clamp, GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp,
    GL_SGIS_texture_lod, GL_ARB_multitexture, GL_IBM_multimode_draw_arrays,
    GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat, GL_ARB_texture_cube_map,
    GL_ARB_texture_env_add, GL_ARB_transpose_matrix,
    GL_EXT_blend_func_separate, GL_EXT_fog_coord, GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays,
    GL_EXT_secondary_color, GL_EXT_texture_env_add,
    GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias,
    GL_INGR_blend_func_separate, GL_NV_blend_square,
GL_NV_light_max_exponent,
    GL_NV_texgen_reflection, GL_S3_s3tc, GL_SUN_multi_draw_arrays,
    GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp, GL_ARB_texture_compression,
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_object, GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc,
    GL_EXT_texture_env_combine, GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3,
GL_MESA_window_pos,
    GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil, GL_NV_texture_rectangle,
    GL_ARB_occlusion_query, GL_ARB_texture_env_combine,
    GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar, GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3,
    GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat, GL_ARB_window_pos,
GL_ATI_fragment_shader,
    GL_EXT_texture_cube_map, GL_APPLE_packed_pixels,
    GL_APPLE_vertex_array_object, GL_ARB_draw_buffers,
GL_ARB_vertex_program,
    GL_ATI_draw_buffers, GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3, GL_EXT_stencil_wrap,
    GL_MESA_pack_invert, GL_ARB_half_float_pixel, GL_ARB_point_sprite,
    GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object, GL_ATI_blend_equation_separate,
    GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate, GL_OES_read_format,
    GL_ARB_texture_rectangle, GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1,
    GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp, GL_EXT_texture_rectangle,
    GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil, GL_ARB_vertex_array_object,
    GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once, GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters,
    GL_OES_EGL_image, GL_ARB_copy_buffer, GL_ARB_robustness