[Mesa-dev] GMA3150 - OpenVG - QT - Embedded

Einar Már Björgvinsson Einar.Bjorgvinsson at marel.com
Sun Feb 17 09:34:28 PST 2013

Hi there

I'm currently trying to cross-compile the Mesa-9.0.1 before compiling QT 4.8 with OpenVG support.
I've tried some variation of compiling both the Mesa library and the libdrm with several build complaints.

My main question here is that I feel like I need a brief overview of what I should be building and with which options ??

 What I'm trying to accomplish is to compile QT 4.8 with OpenVG support to run on Intel Atom D525 without any X11 support

We maintain our own Ubuntu based Linux distro where all graphics are using framebuffer. We are trying to move from that and
into using the 2D acceleration on the Intel Atom (GMA3150).

I haven't managed to go passed the 'configure' stage of the Mesa build, it complains of not finding the libdrm, so I downloaded the libdrm and started
to cross-compile. That stopped on build failure complaining about not finding 'pciaccess'.

With this email I'm just trying to get answers on which course I should focus on because I have a feeling that there are several libraries I need
to cross-compile in order to get this work done. I want to minimize that work as possible.

Hope you can assist.

Regards
Einar M. Bjorgvinsson
Embedded Software Engineer