[Mesa-dev] Mesa 9.1 stable branch

Andreas Boll andreas.boll.dev at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 09:56:52 PST 2013

2013/1/14 Brian Paul <brianp at vmware.com>:
> On 01/10/2013 02:13 PM, Ian Romanick wrote:
>>
>> It's getting to be about that time again. :)
>>
>> I'd like to make the 9.1 branch on Wednesday, January 25th (a week
>> from next Wednesday). I'd like to shoot for doing the 9.1 release on
>> Friday, February 22nd.
>>
>> Does this sound workable to folks?
>

> Sounds OK to me.
>
> BTW, what's the current story with applying patches to the stable branches?
> I seem to recall that you were going to do that.  I think the 9.0 branch
> hasn't had many cherry-picks lately.
>
> -Brian

Some days ago I was asked on IRC to do the 9.0.2 release.
I have a staging branch [0] already.
It is just waiting for a couple of piglit regression tests.
I could make the release as soon as I get an OK from Ian.

@Ian:
Could you or your QA-Team run piglit on this branch?

Andreas.

[0] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~ab/mesa/log/?h=9.0-staging