[Mesa-dev] radeonsi compute improvements

Tom Stellard tom at stellard.net
Fri May 24 11:07:24 PDT 2013

Hi,

These patches along with the associated LLVM changes improve compute
support on radeonsi to the point were it can run a number of simple apps,
including the bitcoin mining program bfgminer.

Patch #4 re-introduces the r600_upload_const_buffer() function that was removed in
eb19163a4dd3d7bfeed63229820c926f99ed00d9.  However, using this function
from si_set_constant_buffer() causes a memory leak in X/Glamor which makes it impossible
to complete a full piglit run.  I'm not sure what the problem is, since it worked before
the above mentioned commit, but I'm hoping someone can spot my mistake.

-Tom