[Mesa-dev] Heavy ioq3 regression in mesa (r600g/cayman/aruba)

Benjamin Bellec b.bellec at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 16:41:46 PDT 2014

Hi Lauri,

I tested with both commit but cannot seeing something relevant, I got 60
FPS in both case.
I tested with the Tremulous 1.1 test case from Phoronix Test Suite 4.8.6
(from Fedora 19 repo).

The command used (for both commit) was:
$ vblank_mode=0 R600_DEBUG=nohyperz phoronix-test-suite Test pts/tremulous

I have a Radeon HD5850 (with 1 GB VRAM).

Any idea to try to spot your issue? (decrease VRAM size?)

Regards.

Benjamin