[Mesa-dev] Mesa (master): mesa/formats: Add layout and swizzle information

Michel Dänzer michel at daenzer.net
Thu Aug 7 00:04:01 PDT 2014

On 07.08.2014 02:02, Jason Ekstrand wrote:
> Michael,

Close, but no cigar. :)

> Could you please point me at the failing tests.

spec/!OpenGL 1.1/depthstencil-default_fb-drawpixels-FLOAT-and-USHORT
spec/!OpenGL 1.1/draw-pixels
spec/!OpenGL 1.1/stencil-drawpixels
spec/!OpenGL 1.4/copy-pixels
spec/ARB_depth_buffer_float/fbo-depthstencil-GL_DEPTH32F_STENCIL8-drawpixels-FLOAT-and-USHORT
spec/ARB_depth_buffer_float/fbo-stencil-GL_DEPTH32F_STENCIL8-drawpixels
spec/EXT_framebuffer_object/fbo-stencil-GL_STENCIL_INDEX1-drawpixels
spec/EXT_framebuffer_object/fbo-stencil-GL_STENCIL_INDEX16-drawpixels
spec/EXT_framebuffer_object/fbo-stencil-GL_STENCIL_INDEX14-drawpixels
spec/EXT_framebuffer_object/fbo-stencil-GL_STENCIL_INDEX8-drawpixels
spec/EXT_packed_depth_stencil/fbo-depthstencil-GL_DEPTH24_STENCIL8-drawpixels-FLOAT-and-USHORT
spec/EXT_packed_depth_stencil/fbo-stencil-GL_DEPTH24_STENCIL8-drawpixels

(The total number of regressions is around 20 because some of these are
run for several numbers of samples)

> I don't have a radeon, but I can run with llvmpipe or dri swrast and
> try to find the bug that way.

At least the draw-pixels test indeed regressed with llvmpipe as well.

Would it be possible for you to verify that there are no piglit gpu.py
regressions with llvmpipe before pushing changes like these?

--
Earthling Michel Dänzer            |                  http://www.amd.com
Libre software enthusiast          |                Mesa and X developer