[Mesa-dev] gallium double opcodes patch

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 13:50:29 PST 2014

May as well get the gallium side of the fp64 work discussed
while the mesa side is stuck in unreviewed limbo.

So any suggestions for opcode changes or new opcodes I've missed
I pretty much took a union of SM5 and radeon hw as a first pass,

I have noticed that radeon allows modifiers to work on doubles
where it doesn't on integers, so it might be better to have
DSUB instead of DNEG.

Ilia has a working nouveau implementation and I've got the
start of a working cayman implementation.

Dave.