[Mesa-dev] GalliumCompute / OpenCL on Radeon HD7790

Aaron Watry awatry at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 14:30:59 PST 2014

I'm not sure about debian's upstream packages, but at least Ubuntu's
xorg-edgers PPA has llvm-3.4 packages available and I suspect that a
variant of those will end up in the 14.04 LTS release. I've
successfully built libclc and Mesa w/ OpenCL support against those
packages after some massaging (need to create a few symlinks which are
missing because the packages don't install /usr/bin/llvm-config, but
instead installs llvm-config-3.4). But as I said, I haven't used
Debian's packages directly (and I usually build most things directly
from source).

--Aaron