[Mesa-dev] r600g - evergreen geometry shader support

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 16:42:01 PST 2014

This series adds support for geometry shaders to r600g for evergreen and
later GPUs. I don't think r600/r700 support is that hard, but I haven't
had time to look at it at all, and I expect possible erratum.

This passes most of the piglit tests on my BARTS board and doesn't
hang the GPU anymore than normal piglit does.

I'd probably merge this as a squash merge as I don't think its greatly
bisectable once you go into the split between Vadim's original work
and the stream of fixes I've implemented on top of it.

Dave.