[Mesa-dev] About the differences in struct intel_region and intel_mipmap_level

Zhaotian Wang zhaotianzju at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 06:06:44 PDT 2014

Hi guys,
Recently I am working on a project, who uses mesa source code as its
library. It went quite well with mesa 10.1.* and older version of mesa
source code. However, it does not build successfully with the current mesa
git master branch source code.
It turns out that the project uses some struct that no long exists in the
current mesa.

1. In the older version of mesa source code. the struct intel_mipmap_tree
has a member of struct intel_region, which records of the width and height
and cpp and especially tiling mode of the region, however the struct
intel_region does not exist in the new mesa source code. So where should I
find those information of the mipmap_tree?

2. In the older version of mesa source code, the struct intel_mipmap_level
stores the width and height of the current level of the map. However, I
cannot find the width and height of the intel_mipmap_level in the current
mesa source code. So, I'd like to ask, where should I find those
information?

Sorry about asking such newbie questions, maybe I should spend some time
looking deeply into the code to find the answers, but I think it is
probably ok to ask you guys first.

--
*Zhaotian Wang*