[Mesa-dev] State of llvmpipe geometry shaders?

P.A. Jimenez ceniza666 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 11:14:16 PDT 2014

master indeed works without having to set the environment variable (at
least with a simple test program targeting OpenGL 3.3 core using a geometry
shader). OpenGL Extensions Viewer, however, still sees only OpenGL 3.0
without the environment variable set. Although, it would be nice to find
out what steps cause that program not to see the forward contexts, the fact
that explicitly asking for one (forward context) works is quite
satisfactory.

Thanks for pointing out that the solution has already been committed.