[Mesa-dev] The ARB_shader_subroutine extension

Chris Forbes chrisf at ijw.co.nz
Sun Nov 16 13:38:38 PST 2014

Hi Gustaw,

My understanding is that it's a combination of the awkward API, and
dubious value. It's certainly not something that everyone is screaming
for.

As far as mesa's implementation goes, I started on the parser changes
and tests a while ago; I believe Ian was going to pick it up. I'm not
sure whether he's had time to do much on it though.

-- Chris