[Mesa-dev] big endian: r600g

Michel Dänzer michel at daenzer.net
Wed Aug 19 19:53:03 PDT 2015

On 19.08.2015 16:34, Christian Zigotzky wrote:

> Thank you for your answer. I don't have an idea anymore. Could you
> tell me which files we have to modify?

If I knew exactly what needs to be done where, I probably would have
done it myself. :) That said, I suspect changes to the driver
(src/gallium/drivers/{radeon,r600}/ as well as to the Gallium DRI state
tracker (src/gallium/state_trackers/dri/ code might be necessary at least.

> Is it possible to port the AMD Catalyst driver to the PowerPC
> platform?

The avenues suggested by Dragomir and Martin make more sense to me.