[Mesa-dev] big endian: r600g

Ilia Mirkin imirkin at alum.mit.edu
Tue Aug 25 18:27:50 PDT 2015

FYI, I've just acquired a PowerMac7,3 (AGP, PCI... sadly no PCIe, but
hard to argue at $30), and am planning on looking into any issues with
the NV34 that's in there. Hopefully any fixes I make in mesa will be
transferable to ATI hardware as well. This is all still a ways away
(step 1: build a chroot that it will use as nfsroot), but figured I'd
mention it. [BTW, these things are *way* heavier than ARM boards with
Adreno GPUs... which I use in an identical fashion.]