[Mesa-dev] i965: Context local batch manager, take 2

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Mon Jul 6 03:33:05 PDT 2015

Since the last posting, it has grown a few superficial patches for
tweaks in the general area and a couple of drive-bys from looking at the
synmark profiles. As for the main patch, I've worked through the few
piglit regressions and it should be clean on ivb/byt/hsw/bdw to the best
of my knowledge, and thanks to Jesse's prodding I have written
substantial comments to try and explain the intricacies of the kernel
interface we are trying to optimise.

Please review kindly,
-Chris