[Mesa-dev] Correct behaviour of glDrawPixels and glBitmap when texturing is enabled.

Michel Dänzer michel at daenzer.net
Tue Mar 24 02:20:56 PDT 2015

On 24.03.2015 04:28, Matthew Dawson wrote:

> Moving forward, I'd like to work on making piglit pass on my hardware
> (basically r600/radeonsi right now) for the non-skipped tests.  Would that be
> ok to push forward within mesa, even it touches similar obscure "features"?
> Or would it be preferred to simply remove those tests from piglit, since the
> features under test are not wanted?

I think you should just let go of the idea of 'passing' piglit as a
whole. Even if you manage to fix all current tests (which will be a lot
of work for relatively little benefit), new tests are constantly added,
triggering more bugs in different parts of Mesa. The main point of
piglit isn't to pass every single test but to catch regressions.