[Mesa-dev] ARB_shader_subroutine

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Sun May 31 18:34:44 PDT 2015

Hey all,

I've posted this before, but this is a bit more cleaned up
and consolidated.

I've merged a bunch of Chris's parser changes into mine,
mainly because the parser needs a bunch of changes to handle
the fact that .name() no longer parses the same, and after
reading the GLSL spec and glslang, and failing every other
way I tried, I produced what looks to be the correct parsing
for subroutines and methods. This means moving the method
handling code.

Also the subroutine uniforms don't have an int type,
because we need the type, however I compare them with
ints and I've had to tweak ir validation to allow that.

Otherwise the biggest change since last posting is the
GL API now validates the subroutines and function lists
it gets in glUniformSubroutinesiv.

Dave.