[Mesa-dev] Patchwork review process (efficiency) questions

0xe2.0x9a.0x9b at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 17:21:31 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 6:32 PM, Patrick Baggett
<baggett.patrick at gmail.com> wrote:
> While I agree with the principle of what you're saying (the process
> can be improved, etc.), being extremely sarcastic and condescending is
> not the best way to effect change.

Can you please point out which part of the *1st* message in this forum
thread is sarcastic and condescending?

General rule: If it cannot be pointed out then it doesn't exist.

Clarification: The 1st message in this forum thread is
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/mesa-dev/2016-June/119332.html

Thanks.