[Mesa-dev] i965 geom shader dual object fail

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 01:49:01 UTC 2016

So this came up with virgl, after I fixed some other stupidity (there
may still be some), but it provoked some questions.

In brw_vec4_gs_visitor.cpp the dual object code builds a visitor and
runs it. If the run fails then it goes and compiles in single object
mode.

Now we pass prog_data into the first pass, and it seems to modify
nr_params, then when the second pass goes to run it gets the wrong
number of uniforms and asserts in the middle. Should something be
saving some values and restoring them here, or undoing something from
the visitor code?

Dave.