[Mesa-dev] Mesa 17.0.1 release candidate

Michel Dänzer michel at daenzer.net
Tue Mar 14 06:11:39 UTC 2017

On 14/03/17 03:13 AM, Matt Turner wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 2:04 AM, Michel Dänzer <michel at daenzer.net> wrote:

>>> Why?
>>
>> Still curious why you think it's wrong.
>
> Oh, sorry. I missed the reply.
>
> I don't think it should be necessary. I'm on multiple *-announce
> lists, and this is the only one that has this problem.

Just to be crystal clear, "this problem" refers to "followups from
subscribers going through to the list", not "followups contain the
-announce list in recipients", right?

>>> BTW, in that case it might be good to have more volunteers to process
>>> the moderation queue. It's really easy with the listadmin tool.
>>
>> Any takers?
>
> Yeah, I'm happy to help. What do I need to do to get started?

I've added your e-mail address (let me know if you want to use a
different one for this) as a list moderator. You should receive e-mail
notification of pending posts in the moderation queue. You can process
the queue as instructed in the notification e-mails, or using the
listadmin tool with the following in ~/.listadmin.ini:

adminurl https://{domain}/mailman/admindb/{list}

password <plain text password>
mesa-announce at lists.freedesktop.org