[Mesa-dev] Lets talk about autotools

Dylan Baker dylan at pnwbakers.com
Mon Nov 26 21:33:54 UTC 2018

The VA-API state tracker has been fixed, that was a bug.

For wayland, I'm not sure what the right thing to do is. The autotools build is
equally rigid compared to meson, but it only enables surfaceless and x11 by
default on Linux and *BSD, meson enables wayland and drm as well.

I think we can make the auto platforms more auto when you use the auto option.

Dylan

Quoting Chuck Atkins (2018-11-26 12:53:24)