[Mesa-dev] Subject prefix disabled

Michel Dänzer michel.daenzer at mailbox.org
Fri Nov 19 09:08:49 UTC 2021

I've disabled the [Mesa-dev] prefix getting added to the subject of list posts, since it was breaking DKIM signatures, which made it increasingly unlikely for list posts to be delivered normally to subscribers using major e-mail providers.

Those who were relying on the prefix for filtering will need to switch e.g. to the List-Id: header (list:mesa-dev.lists.freedesktop.org in gmail). (I manually added the prefix to the subject of this mail, so that it'll match subject based filters)

--
Earthling Michel Dänzer            |                  https://redhat.com
Libre software enthusiast          |         Mesa and Xwayland developer