[Mesa-stable] Patches queued up for upcoming 10.2.5 release

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Jul 30 22:39:36 PDT 2014

I've just pushed some updates to the 10.2 branch in preparation for an
upcoming stable release. The patches that are queued (as well as those
that have been nominated but aren't yet on master) can be seen here:

	http://cworth.org/~cworth/mesa-stable-queue/

As always, I would really appreciate any testing or feedback that people
can give on this branch. Before pushing the branch, I tested that piglit
shows no regressions with the i965 driver on Haswell. I'm still testing
swrast (both DRI and gallium versions).

I was a couple of days late pushing out this branch, so I'll delay the
actual release by one day. I'll plan to push that out on Saturday, not
Friday like I normally would.

The list of patches nominated-awaiting-review is getting a bit large at
this point, (most of it in 3 large patch series from Anuj, Ian, and
Emil). Roughly half of those patches were first sent to the list over a
month ago, (and almost all of these long outstanding patches are in Anuj
and Ian's patch series).

Additional review for outstanding patches would be most appreciated.[*]

-Carl

[*] Of course, I appreciate review for mediocre patched as well.

carl.d.worth at intel.com