[Mesa-stable] I'm not planning any more 10.1 releases

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Tue Jun 24 22:04:46 PDT 2014

Hi folks,

With 10.1.6 released concurrently with 10.2.2 I'm not planning any
future releases on the 10.1 branch.

So unless someone else stands up to start doing these, there won't be
anymore, and there won't be any point to nominate patches for:

	CC: "10.1" <mesa-stable at lists.freedesktop.org>

(or for any earlier release branches for that matter).

So you can all go to the simpler:

	CC: <mesa-stable at lists.freedesktop.org>

to nominate patches for the next 10.2 release.

Go ahead and keep those patches coming. My goal is to cherry-pick things
over to the branch on a regular basis, (every couple of days or so), so
that I don't have a big backlog when it comes time to cut the release.

You can all follow along at home to see if I'm doing a good job of
keeping up with the patch flow. If the "awaiting triage" section of the
following report gets large, that shows I'm falling behind:

	http://cworth.org/~cworth/mesa-stable-queue/

The next 10.2 release is planned to happen in roughly two weeks, aiming
for July 7.

Thanks for everything,

-Carl

carl.d.worth at intel.com