[Mesa-stable] New stable-branch 11.0 candidate pushed

Mark Janes mark.a.janes at intel.com
Mon Sep 28 12:32:14 PDT 2015

Hi Emil,

There are three bugs that have been fixed in the past few days.  These
bugs impact Intel's ability to deliver 11.0 to Google as a candidate for
the next ChromeOS release.

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/92095
 Matt Turner
    glsl: Expose gl_MaxTess{Control, Evaluation}AtomicCounters.

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/91582
 Eduardo Lima Mitev:
    mesa: Fix order of format+type and internal format checks for glTexImageXD ops
    mesa: Move _mesa_base_tex_format() from teximage to glformats files
    mesa: Use the effective internal format instead for validation

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/91970
 Kristian Høgsberg Kristensen (1):
    i965: Respect stride and subreg_offset for ATTR registers

Please let me know if anything looks out of place in the above list.

-Mark