[Mesa-users] compiling error "Unsupported platform"

Daniel Fuster dfuster at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 16:36:43 PDT 2010

Hi Sergio,

Sorry for the late reply. It seems that this version you told me is
the last version that was installed in the system. The problem I have
with that is that although it works, it generates some small black
spots in the images that do not appear in my machine (with a more
recent version of OSMesa) This was the reason why I was trying to
install a newer version of OSMesa in my local account.

I guess I will have to survive with what I have now until a newer
version of OSMesa will be available for CentOS.

thanks for your help
Daniel

--
Daniel Fuster, PhD