[Mesa-users] same program for offscreen configuration and direct rendering configuration

Ns Ns nsns94 at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 18 06:00:17 PST 2010

Hello,

I am trying to develop a program on Linux that will be used in two different
configurations:
    Configuration 1:  with a X server and a graphic card
    Configuration 2: without X server and without graphic card.
The both configuration are on RedHat 5.5 with the packages mesa-libGL and
Mesa-libOSMesa

The program will generate an image of a model into a buffer, so for the 2nd
configuration I will use offscreenMesa.
For the configuration 1, I should link with libGL.so
For the configuration I should link with libOSMesa.so

But I want that the same executable could be used for the two configurations?
How can I do such a thing?

Thank you for your answers,
Regards.