[Mesa-users] Mesa support for geometry shaders on Win32 (or alternatively, Linux)

cyross at po.twin.ne.jp cyross at po.twin.ne.jp
Fri Sep 10 10:15:06 PDT 2010

Hi.

Thanks to some advices for me.

I tried to build Mesa 7.8.2 on VS2008 after I send that mail.

And I succeed using Mesa on MinGW to use nm & pexport from dll file!

I tried build of sample aapoly.c ( in Mesa examples directory ), but
blenging cube cannot visible in black screen (un-blending cube can
visible in black screen).

Please tell me some advices?

Then I build on aapoly on VS2008, same problem occurred.

My Environment is below (for reference):
1)
CPU: Intel Core Duo E6850
Graphic: nVIDIA Geforce 8800GT
Memory: 8GB