[Mesa-users] Enabling Hardware Acceleration in Mesa 7.8.2

Srini srini_rajini at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 23:07:03 PST 2011

Dear all,
I am using using Mesa 7.8.2 on Linux Desktop  to Emulate the OpenGLES on PC. My
PC is Installed with RHEL5.3 which has kernel version 2.6.18. currently i am
using it with software acceleration. by editing "linux-opengl-es" config file
and can do build successfully it is working fine.
My current requirement is to enable the hardware acceleration to have the better
performance. could anyone please give me hint to do this.

Thanks in Advance.
Regards,
Srini.