[Mesa-users] EGL DRI Driver Loading Error

Srini srini_rajini at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 08:31:35 PST 2011

I have solved the loading problem by building the Mesa again with below
configuration

./configure  --prefix=/usr/local --enable-gles2 --enable-egl
--with-egl-platforms=drm --enable-gallium-egl=i915  --with-dri-drivers=i915
--disable-glw --enable-gallium-intel  --with-state-trackers=egl,es,dri

this configuration will install in /ur/local/ and removed all the entries from
/usr/

Now the gles applicaton is running fine but it again goes through software with
below warning message.

./sphere
libEGL warning: GLX/DRI2 is not supported
libEGL warning: use software  fallback

How can i enable the hardware rendering.
My Desktop has support for advanced graphics.

glxinfo |grep renderin returns
Direct rendering yes.

anyone please give me hint.

Regards,