[Mesa-users] XCB-decoupling from Mesa Dri2

Srini srini_rajini at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 04:19:51 PDT 2011

Hi all,
  I am trying to port mesa for a windowing platform called CDI one like
XCB,X11. i am successful to all EGL Calls except eglSwapBuffers. so my  gles
application cause segmentation fault when delegating the final  rendered scene
to native platform.
I managed to port the entire flow of EGL calls by looking out the  reference
from gles application running on X11 window. but when coming  to eglSwapBuffers
it is the whole thing handled by the calls "xcb_dri2_copy_region_unchecked" of
XCB library for what i am not getting source code to look out.

could any one please advice me where from the final gles rendered  buffer, has
to be taken in Mesa context in egl_dri2.c file meaning  before giving to XCB?

could any one please tel me where can i get the source code of xcb-dri
extensions. i understand from the build system of libxcb-1.5, the souce  code
for this extensions are managed by some python script (if i  understand
correct!).

i am seriously blocked in this could anyone please help.

Thanks in Advance.

REgards,
Srini.